Oct 29th, 2009 – Wondershare Software Co., Ltd, an innovative provider of consumer software, today announced the release of its first item of system security software Wondershare Data Recovery V1.0, which provides users a safe, easy and fast way to recover deleted, formatted and corrupted data.
Wondershare Data Recovery is designed to help users to get lost data back by themselves. This tool enables users to select, scan and recover without any technical skills. The backup and read-only design can protect data of the drive being searched. And the scan limits preselecting function makes the recovery process much faster.
"Wondershare always dedicates to providing well designed and easy-to-use software to users all over the world, and this time we want our users to have an easy yet efficient data recovering experience," said Robert Lee, Product Manager of Data Recovery at Wondershare System Utility Division. "Compared with similar products on the market, I have confidence to say that fast scan and recovery is one of our superiors."
Key Features of Wondershare Data Recovery V1.0:
1. Recover lost data due to damaged, deleted, formatted, or corrupted disks in all logical crashes.
2. Support scan of a single subfolder.
3. Won’t repeatedly display the same files.
4. Have little impact on your system.
5. Spend relatively short time on scanning and recovering.
6. Output a simple file catalog after recovering.
7. Support path restoration.
OS: Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
File systems: FAT12/16/32 or NTFS/NTFS 5.
Minimum hardware requirements: 200 MHz Processor, 128 MB Memory, 10 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Wondershare Data Recovery is now available at www.data-recovery-utilities.com. Competitively priced at US$59.95 for a single user license, Wondershare offers 50% off, at $29.95 from now to Nov 15th 2009.
For free trial download, please visit: www.data-recovery-utilities.com/download.html
A special offer of free license for Wondershare Data Recovery is provided to webmasters, bloggers, and columnists who write a review of software on their website, blog or column link back to our website.
Established in 2003 and located in Shenzhen, adjacent to the international financial and trade center Hong Kong, Wondershare has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services.
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017