Every year, the demands on your IT department go up. How will you respond with limited resources and shrinking budgets? Unfortunately, many school IT managers are overwhelmed, become frustrated and fail. Students, teachers and administrators depend on you to deliver IT services across multiple locations. How will you do it all AND be innovative at the same time? If you’re too busy patching, fixing and updating, you can’t focus on new ideas.
Join us for this potentially career-saving FREE webcast and discover:
- The most common landmines for school IT managers
- How one smart IT Director automated away his daily IT hassles and manages machines in multiple locations
- How you can efficiently manage hundreds of systems through one interface, saving time, hassle, money and resources
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017