Sep. 30th – Acoolsoft, a professional PowerPoint to DVD, video and flash software provider, today releases PPT2DVD Pro V3.1, which becomes the first PowerPoint to DVD burner that can convert PowerPoint2010 to DVD and operate smoothly in Windows7 OS. Also, this upgraded PPT2DVD program integrates lots of other new features.
What’s New in Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro V3.1
– New interface which will bring you fully fresh experience
– Speed up the conversion process with high quality
– Convenient new DVD menu option and smarter DVD menu editor
– More available resolution options when converting PowerPoint to video
– Customize both auto and manual modes settings together
Key Features of Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro:
– Support converting PPSX, PPS, PPTX, PPT to DVD or video
– Create eye-catching DVD menus with delicate built-in DVD menu templates
– Stable conversion process to convert PowerPoint to DVD
– Retain all features in the original PowerPoint
More information of Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro
Main Benefits of Converting PowerPoint to DVD:
– View PowerPoint presentations without computer
– Play PowerPoint on TV through a DVD player for business or personal use
– Deliver or store meaningful PowerPoint presentations with DVD discs
– Prevent PowerPoint from unauthorized editing by others
Pricing and Availability:
Acoolsoft PPT2DVD Pro is now $79.95 for Single-User personal license.
For other license availability, please visit
About Acoolsoft Software Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2007, Acoolsoft is focused in developing practical PowerPoint burning software tools to help customers present PowerPoint in most other available ways. The mainly four products are PowerPoint to DVD, PowerPoint to video, PowerPoint to YouTube and PowerPoint to Flash. Through two years’ hard work of the whole staff, the new brand in this area has already received recognitions and praise from all around the world. To give the best product quality and the best customer and support service to users is always the aim of this group.
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017