· Extending its commitment to provide tailored master data management (MDM) solutions for key industries, Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Higher Education Constituent Hub.
· Oracle Higher Education Constituent Hub enables educational institutions to create a complete, authoritative and single view of their constituents, which include applicants, students, alumni, faculty members, donors and staff.
· Higher Education Constituent Hub enters the family of Oracle’s best in class MDM solutions, a suite of products for improving data quality, governance and integration. Oracle MDM products are built on a scalable, reliable and high-performance platform.
· By creating a single source of truth about a constituent, this new release improves constituent data quality, enabling higher education institutions to address unique business challenges such as recruitment, fundraising and retention, while also helping lower IT costs and improve overall business operations.
· The product was co-developed with LumenData Inc., a leading systems integrator for Oracle’s MDM and Data Quality solutions. LumenData helps higher education institutions manage fast growing data volumes across an expanding range of disparate systems that collect, track and monitor constituent data.
Tailored MDM for Higher Education Institutions
· Oracle Higher Education Constituent Hub extends Oracle’s range of technology and application solutions that are designed to help higher education institutions meet and adapt to the changing needs and demands of students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, governance bodies, and their extended community of supporters and stakeholders.
· As a tailored MDM solution for higher education institutions, it enables customers to reduce IT costs and lower implementation times by eliminating the need to build customized solutions.
· Accurate constituent data can give customers improved insight into who their constituents are, what relationship they have with the institution and how best to contact them. This insight can deliver significant return on investment in the following areas:
o Improved Constituent Reach – Supports recruitment and fundraising campaigns, while increasing participation in academic offerings and enhancing student retention rates.
o Superior Constituent Service – Streamlines campus processing and reduces data management costs that institutions incur by capturing the same data multiple times, or spending time on data reconciliation and duplicate record management.
o Decreased Safety Risks – High quality constituent data enhances emergency contact management; unifies provisioning of students in identity management systems and provides a more accurate view into a constituent’s interactions with judiciary, counselling and health care providers.
o Increased IT Agility – Helps lower integration costs through faster and more effective implementations of student and human resources (HR) systems, while also enabling the retiring of complex, costly pseudo-hubs.
· To support deployment and ease of use, Higher Education Constituent Hub includes a pre-built data structure and user interface as well as extended fuzzy search/match and synchronization settings that the institution can use across all of its systems.
· “To deliver MDM solutions that customers can rapidly and cost effectively deploy, Oracle has developed targeted hubs that address industry specific data management challenges,” said Pascal Laik, vice president, MDM, Oracle. “Oracle is an established leader in the education community and, by working with LumenData, we are able to offer fast MDM higher education deployment capabilities. Oracle Higher Education Constituent Hub will deliver more accurate constituent data that can enable higher education institutions to streamline systems, reduce data errors, improve decision making and significantly reduce costs.”
· Oracle Teams with LumenData to Develop Master Data Management Products for Higher Education Institutions
Latest posts by eSchool News (see all)
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017