Power can be elusive to golfers. Is true power generated through technique, strength or something more? Every golfer wants more power, more distance, more consistency. Here are 3 ways to generate the kind of power you have only dreamed of…until now.
1. Spinal Rotation. Every time you swing the golf club, you rotate around your spine. So, what does this have to do with power? Power is generated every time you stabilize your hips to make a full backswing with spinal rotation. Most golfers have heard of the X factor. This, of course, refers to the differential between the movement in your hips and your spine. Increase your spinal rotation and a new sense of power will be released.
2. Core Based Exercises. Your body’s "core", the area around your trunk and pelvis, is where your center of gravity is located. When you have good core stability, the muscles in your pelvis, lower back, hips and abdomen work in harmony. They provide support to your spine. The core is the power zone. It is where all movement begins. A well-developed core allows for improved force output, increased neuromuscular efficiency, and decreased incidence of overuse injuries. A weak core can make you susceptible to poor posture and injury.
3. Plyometrics. Plyometrics are any exercise where the muscle is contracted eccentrically then immediately, concentricly. Put simply, the muscle is stretched (i.e. loaded) before it is contracted. A good example is medicine ball horizontal twists and standing golf swings. According to a recent study published in the National Strength and Conditioning Association’s (NSCA) journal, amateur golfers significantly increased their driving distances after just eight weeks of strength training while incorporating plyometrics. Mean driving distance increased 4.3% for the combined training group, with mean club head speed increasing 1.5%. http://www.heightgaintips.com
Once you incorporate these 3 techniques into your exercise program, you’ll never be disgruntled about driving distance or power generation again.
To Know More Visit Now
<b>Click here to get Good Health Guide</b>
<a href=" http://www.golfequipmentlover.com"><b> Best Golf Holidays Golf Swing Help Golf Equipments Golf Resorts Trips Instructions</b></a><br><br>
<b>Visit here to get answer about </b>
<a href="http://www.heighttips.com"><b> secrets of height gain</b></a><br><br>
<a href=" http://www.heightgaintips.com/"><b>Easy Secrets Exercise to Gain Height to Become Taller</b></a>
<a href="http://www.heightgainlover.com">height gain pills products </a>
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017