Jul 8, 2009 –Acoolsoft, a leading PowerPoint slideshow solution provider, today announced the release of free PPT2YouTube which enables users to easily convert fantastic PowerPoint presentations to YouTube videos for free, and then upload PowerPoint to YouTube for wide sharing.
Key Features of free PPT2YouTube:
1. Convert PowerPoint presentations to MP4 video with only one click
2. Retained all the elements in the original PowerPoint
3. Up to 12 PowerPoint files can be converted at a time
Benefits of putting PowerPoint slideshow on YouTube:
1. Broadcast yourself on YouTube with your unique PowerPoint presentation
2. Promote your product or company with PowerPoint on YouTube
3. Share your unique or funny presentation on YouTube with millions of people
4. Upload PowerPoint to YouTube as an alternative solution to share PPT with friends and families who are not in the same place with you
5. Enable your PowerPoint to be viewed without the need of Microsoft PowerPoint
You can get the permanent full version of Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube through the link below:
If you still want to convert your powerpoint to more popular video formats, you can upgrade from free PPT2YouTube to PPT2Video Converter. It can help you generate more popular video formats such as AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, FLV and 3GP from your PowerPoint.
Learn more, please visit: http://www.acoolsoft.com/powerpoint-to-video-overview.html#143
About Acoolsoft Software Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2007, Acoolsoft is focused in developing practical PowerPoint burning software tools to help users present PowerPoint slideshows in most other available ways. The mainly four products are PPT2DVD, PPT2Video Converter, PPT to Flash and PPT2YouTube. Through more than one year’s hard work of the whole staff, the new brand in this area has already received recognitions and praise from all around the world. To give the best product quality and the best customer and support service to users is always the aim of this group.
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017