Institutions of higher education or private non-profit organizations, including, faith-based organizations, are invited to apply for grant awards to help migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their children obtain a general education diploma. The organization will also help the farmworkers gain employment or be placed in an institution of higher education or other postsecondary education or training.

About the Author:

eSchool News

Add your opinion to the discussion.