And interspersed throughout this publication are stories from advertisers, explaining how their products and services can help save money for your schools. We couldn’t bring you this timely advice without the generous support of these companies, so we encourage you to read what they have to say—The Publishers of eSchool News.
Within the pages of this special supplement …
• You’ll get expert advice on how to cut costs without cutting vital school services (page 6).
• You’ll learn about a new resource that can help you implement energy-saving strategies (page 9).
• You’ll find a checklist of practices employed by savvy grant seekers (page 12).
• You’ll discover ways to raise funds when the grants landscape dries up (page 16).
• You’ll learn how to shield important ed-tech programs from the budget knife (page 20).