Click the image below to view the webinar.
Learn how Universities can use 3D printing to enrich engineering courses, challenge existing teaching paradigms and raise student design teams to the level of industry – all on a budget.
3D printing is fostering career readiness across higher education disciplines, including science, manufacturing, engineering, entertainment, healthcare, aerospace, or the arts.
Join Shuvom Ghose, Go To Market Engineer at Stratasys, for this webinar to learn:
- The cost and capabilities of educational 3D printers today
- How universities are using 3D printing to enhance engineering coursework and design labs, and supercharge the capabilities of their student design teams
- What it takes to set up a 3D printing lab of your own
- Guidelines about what 3D printing should and should not be for in an educational environment, helping you to control your budget
Who should attend:
College, University and Technical College
- Campus Administrators
- Deans / Department Chairs / Instructors
- Lab Managers
- Curriculum Directors
- Technical Directors